Image Map

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Miss 5th Whiteboard Pages

Hey all! Long time no talk :) It has been a crazy school year and summer!

First of all, if you have not heard of Miss 5th's whiteboard. Go search the hashtag #miss5thwhiteboard on Instagram or Pinterest and your heart will be HAPPY! It is genius.  Also check out, Miss 5th on Instagram and her blog at miss-5th.blogspot.com. She is brilliant.

I posted on my Instagram page earlier that I wanted to make computer generated titles for Miss 5th's whiteboard for a couple reasons:
1. I am not creative on the whiteboard.
2. If there are pages already created for me ahead of time, I won't have an excuse to not complete it the night before. I can just tape it up!

I have made the ten weeks of my school year today because I got so excited. I want to share them with you, too!

I also wanted to share with you that in my sixth grade room. I teach two separate classes and I am still going to do it this year. I just split the board in half--with nothing else, but pineapple duct tape of course! 


Click on this link to download the first ten weeks. Enjoy!


10 comments:

  1. Wow! This is such an incredible freebie! I love it! Not that committed to do every day or even close, but I may pull these out from time to time if we need it. THanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these!! Can't wait to see the rest :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is there anyway to download an editable version? I teach third and need to switch the 6th to 3rd. :)

    These are AWESOME!

    Susan Galliher

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE these! I have been pinning away whiteboard messages and this is SO much easier!! I agree - being able to just tape it up to the board is much simpler! I would also love an editable version (pretty please!). I hope you'll do more - these are a freaking phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these! Will you be doing more?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My students LOVE these! We start each morning with a whiteboard prompt! And THANK YOU for making it FREE!

    ReplyDelete